Court Reset or Plea of Not Guilty

If you need to reset your court appearance or enter a plea of "Not Guilty", please fill out the form below and e-mail it to the court.

Note: Only one reset is permitted by this court and this must be done no later than 5 business days before the original court date. 

Reset or Not Guilty Form